Introductory Course on Evidence and Adjudications
Our Introductory Course on Evidence and Adjudications workshop provides landlords and letting agents with first hand insight into how the dispute resolution process works.
This educational seminar uses a case study format to highlight common areas of dispute and helps to identify effective ways for you to avoid deposit disputes through everyday best practice.
The free workshop covers:
- An interactive case study for you to judge a dispute for yourself.
- Advice for preparing essential key evidence to help support a claim to the tenancy deposit.
- Guidance for defining 'fair' wear and tear throughout the property.
- Expert advice from members of our experienced team.
When are they taking place?
We have just finished our latest series of workshops. To stay up to date with our latest news and announcements sign up to our newsletter using the blue box below.
|The workshop is led by Suzy Hershman, Head Adjudicator|
For further information about these events or to arrange a meeting with our Business Development Team please contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
* Please note that we reserve the right to cancel events and change venues or dates for our courses and events if unforeseen circumstances arise. In the unlikely event that this occurs we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.